BAD WEATHER POLICY
Because you are having an outdoor party and sometimes the weather, such as rain or high winds, can be a factor. We ask that you read the following as an acknowledgement of our policy for bad weather.
On the day of your party or event if the forecast calls for rain or ANY inclement weather, it is your responsibility to contact us before 12 Noon to cancel. we will gladly provide you with a credit for your deposit, good for one year from the date of your affair. ***NO REFUNDS OF DEPOSITS ARE GIVEN***
Once we are in route to your party you are responsible for the TOTAL BALANCE DUE and no credit for make up date will be given.
Once we have arrived, if there is an overcast of drizzle, haze, rain or other weather conditions that can affect or damage our equipment, we are under no obligation to remove the equipment from our vehicles or set up.
Once we are set up, if the weather becomes a hazard to our equipment, it is our discretion to discontinue the music or find a reasonable solution, such as bring the party completely indoors.
The breaking down and moving of equipment is still counted as contracted hours and may or may not be added to the end of the party to make up for time lost while moving equipment.
We will bring a small quick shade tent usually 10 x 10 or 12 x12 for cover, and to protect the equipment from the damage of the sun. Please understand this tent is not for Rain or high winds. We ask that you keep this in mind when setting a place for the DJ, allowing enough space for us to set that tent. WE DO NOT PREFORM WITHOUT COVER.
ANY discrepancies of this policy is considered a "breach of contract" and will be considered as the customers liability. The customer will be responsible for the total balance due on contract.
Our objective is to do a great job for you and to do that we need your help with these requirements. We hope you understand our position. The professional Disc Jockey equipment we use is expensive and we can not afford to damage it due to weather. If you have any reservation about this form we can not accept your deposit.
By you checking you "I Agree" it represents you have read the above policy, understand it, and accept the condition of our "bad weather policy".
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Balance of payment is DUE IN CASH before the affair begins. All overtime must be paid prior to the completion of the affair. (WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS)
2. Our DJ, MC AND STAFF are to be offered a meal at your affair.
3. In the event the customer cancels the contract, NO REFUNDS will be made.
4. In the event of customer cancellation within two weeks of the contracted affair, customer agrees to pay full amount of contract.
5. Permission is given to VJ Entertainment to disclose any information, exhibit letters, photos, and/or videos of affairs, as samples of my work.
6. Contract is Valid rain or shine (see outdoor party agreement / bad weather advisory form).
7. VJ Entertainment is not responsible should injury occur to unauthorized persons tampering with any equipment.
8. Client understands and agrees that inflatable rides and tent rentals are sometimes sub- contracted, and that VJ Entertainment holds no liability for those companies. Each independent company has there own insurance and should any injury occur with sub-contracted equipment the company providing the equipment is held liable.
9. VJ Entertainment Shall not be held liable for the failure to furnish services caused by any reason outside the control of VJ Entertainment, including but not limited to strikes, hurricanes, fires, blackouts, and any other calamity which might be considered an act of god, mechanical or equipment failure.
10. Any person and/or entities contracting with VJ Entertainment Agrees to limit any and all liability to only the deposit taken for the said contracted event or affair.
11. VJ Entertainment will be entitled to reasonable legal fees, including, but not limited to attorney fees, court costs, ect. In the event of a breach of contract by the contracting party.
12. For Business checks: (When negotiated prior) A 1.5% surcharge will be applied per month on all balances past due.
13. The Facility will allow our staff access to set up equipment in the room of the affair at least one hour prior to the contracted start time of said affair. (Video equipment will require 2 hours).
14. DJ will be allowed to set up no more the 25 feet from a 110-volt outlet (3 prong grounded). Unless this is an outdoor event, then it will extend to 100 Feet. Voltage must comply to with 110-volts and must not be lower the 100-volts loaded.
15. Facility meets all federal and state safety regulations and has all appropriate music licenses and performance permits.
16. Reasonable steps will be taken to protect our equipment, personnel, and music, crowed control will be provided if warranted.
17. For outdoor performances, we must have some sort of shelter that will completely cover and protects our equipment from all weather conditions. If you do not provide a tent or canopy, we will bring a small quick shade tent usually 10 x 10 or 12 x12 for cover, and to protect the equipment from the damage of the sun. WE DO NOT PREFORM WITHOUT COVER.
18. Client accepts full responsibility and is liable for any damages, injuries, or delays that occur as a result of failure to comply with these provisions.
19. In the event of circumstances deemed by VJ Entertainment or our staff to present a real or implied threat of injury or harm to our staff, equipment, or recordings, then we reserve the right to deny any guest access to recordings or equipment.
20. In the unlikely event our performance is delayed do to our negligence; liability is limited to providing client with performance time equal to time lacking.
21. Placement and power are not our responsibility. We will not be held liable for any delay due to elements beyond our control, such as but not limited to, weather, placement, non-power ect.
Copyright VJ Entertainment Inc.. All rights reserved.