Terms and Rental Conditions
1. All balances are due in cash at time of booking equipment. No refunds will be issued once the rentals have been setup.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY – In the event of cancellation prior to delivery we will honor credit to be used on another date. NO CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED ONCE THE EQUIPMENT HAS BEEN DELIVERED UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED TO IN WRITING by VJ Entertainment INC.
3. NO SILLY STRING - Use of Silly String on or around inflatables or tents will result in staining and damage to units. If unit has silly string damage, you will be responsible for a $500 graffiti removal charge, or the cost of replacing the unit (which could be in the thousands).
4 All rental equipment will be delivered and setup for you prior to the start time of your engagement. If you rent an inflatable, it must be setup on a relatively flat surface within 50 feet of an electrical outlet. A dedicated 20 amp outlet is required for each blower (motor). VJ Entertainment INC is not responsible for improper electrical supply. In the event electricity is not available, we also rent portable generators. Please make sure that the path used leading to the setup area is clear of all obstacles. A minimum clearance of 5 feet is required to pass through fenced areas.
5. Lessee must notify VJ Entertainment INC of time restrictions for delivery and/or removal of equipment. If our staff is delayed or additional site visits are required, you will be charge at a rate of $75 per hour.
6. The area must be ready before we arrive (lawn mowed, leaves raked, set up area clear etc). If we have to wait or move items, an additional fee will be charged, $75 for every hour.
7. Any pets in the yard cannot be around inflatables for safety reasons, and all dog waste must be cleaned up prior to delivery.
8. Equipment pick-up – any delays in our efforts to pick up merchandise (such as gate locked, items left in house, limited access to hall/venue), will result in an additional charges. Inflatable pickups begin at 7PM on day of rental. Requests for later pickups will be accommodated to the best of our ability, but cannot be guaranteed.
9. Anyone leasing equipment from VJ Entertainment INC will be required to sign a lease and waiver agreement. As part of the lease agreement, you will be given a list of safety rules and guidelines for the use of the equipment. A representative of VJ Entertainment INC will review these rules with you prior to use. You will also be required to inspect all rental equipment prior to use and sign a delivery receipt. All of our rentals are thoroughly cleaned after each use. To avoid an additional cleaning charge, please ensure all equipment remains relatively clean. VJ Entertainment INC reserves the right to charge for cleaning in order to return items rented to similar condition as they were delivered.
10 Customer agrees to mark all sprinkler heads as well as underground hoses, pipes, wires or any lines of any kind before installation of the tents or inflatables. If customer does not mark appropriate areas, it is assumed that the customer has no systems (electrical, water, gas or any other type) and VJ Entertainment INC and employees will not be responsible for any damage to underground systems.
11. Customer is responsible for measuring area where tents and inflatables are to be placed and that there is adequate space and no obstructions in the vicinity of the tents and inflatables.
12. Tables and chairs must be cleaned before pickup/removal. If not there will be a $45.00 service charge fee automatically imposed by VJ Entertainment INC.
13. DO NOT USE ANY STAPLES, TAPE OR GLUE ON THE TENT AND ON THE TENT POLES. STREAMERS/CONFETTI MADE OF TISSUE CONTAIN INKS/DYES THAT WILL PERMANENTLY STAIN THE TENT IF IT GETS WET.
14. DO NOT START A FIRE UNDER THE TENT FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING TO KEEP WARM. DO NOT BBQ UNDER THE TENT.
15. Customer must shut off sprinkler systems prior to installation and keep off until tent and inflatables are removed from property.
16. Tables and chairs are not to be stepped on or used as a ladder under any circumstance.
17. Customer agrees to release VJ Entertainment INC of any damage to property when installing and removing any equipment rented.
18. It is the responsibility of the customer to protect and secure all rental items from damage and/or theft. Customer agrees to replace any and all items lost, stolen, or damaged, at current cost including all applicable costs incurred by VJ Entertainment INC.
19. Any charges incurred due to cancellation or damage/loss/theft will billed to you.
Copyright VJ Entertainment Inc.. All rights reserved.